Stoa provides insurance assistance to coaches, clubs and tournaments.
All insurance requests are processed through Stoa Insurance Request Form below.
All participants must be Stoa members to qualify for coverage.
Additional Insured Certificate
- Many times a generic Additional Insured certificate will suffice.
- This may be all that the venue for your tournament, round robin or club meetings requires.
- The cost for this generic certificate for the 2012-13 season is $100.00
Specifically Named Certificate
- If your facility requests "Specifically Named" certificated proof of insurance, then you will need a certificate with the location specifically named.
- Before we can issue the insurance we will need to verify that Sto Insurance meets the insurance requirements of the facility. So we will require a copy of the agreement with the facility listing the insurance requirements.
- The costs for the Named Insurance is as follows:
- Base of $150
- plus .50 per Registration (Not Student) to a maximum of $100.00
- Total Maximum of Fee is $250 ($150 + $100)
To request Insurance plase complete the Insurance request form below. If you have more questions before proceeding please contact the Stoa Insurance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org